We are excited to announce that we are currently seeking to add strength to our team as:
Associate Property Manager
You will be responsible for assisting the Property Managers to service and maintain property management accounts and for maintaining the integrity of the property files.
- First point of contact in the office, answering and directing phone calls and guests and managing tenant service calls including communication with tenants and prospective tenants;
- Administration of phone calls and messages for appropriate properties.
- General administration duties such as filing, ordering supplies, maintenance requests, receiving and routing mail etc. as assigned.
- Prepare notices as needed
- Communicate with tradesperson when requested by Property Manager, prepare call summary and include all details for Property Manager.
- Document preparation & management including all communications, letters, documents, including tenant leases
- High school diploma, college preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization skills.
- must have Valid Drivers License
Apply on line or submit application to email@example.com