Ideal Woodwork Ltd is currently looking for a Cabinetmaker Assistant.
We are looking for someone with an interest in woodworking and a keen eye for detail. Someone who takes pride in their work and enjoys learning on the job.
Previous experience is not necessary, we are willing to train the right person to join our shop!
Apprenticeship opportunities may be available.
Visit us at www.idealwoodworkyk.com for more info.
- Set up and operate woodworking equipment.
- Cut, shape, mould and assemble components of wood and wood substitutes.
- Sand wooden surfaces
- Apply veneer, stain, or plastic laminates to finished surfaces.
- Cut, measure and produce pieces of a project.
- Install cabinetry and millwork.
- Valid driver's license