We are looking for a Class 1 Driver for work located at our client site in Yellowknife, NT. This position will be working from Monday to Friday (on an 8 to 10 hours shift) and every other Sunday (on a 3 to 4 hours shift).
The Class 1 Driver will include a broad range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for the safe and timely delivery of product to our customers;
- Maintain equipment to the highest level of safety standards;
- Provide exceptional customer service by promoting the company and its products and services positively and maintaining good customer relations and corporate image;
- Present a respectable and clean corporate image maintaining a clean and organized vehicle.
- Must hold a valid Class 1 driver’s license;
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED;
- Minimum of one (1) year Class 1 Driving experience in an industrial setting preferred;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Previous experience with use of computer software including strong Microsoft office skills.
Applicants must have demonstrated knowledge and performance in safe work practices and a strong awareness and attitude towards workplace health and safety. The successful candidate will be motivated and able to work in a challenging environment and extreme temperatures with minimal supervision.
For interested and qualified applicants, please apply with your cover letter, resume, copy of your current driver’s abstract that is dated within the last 30 days and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 867-873-4771.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for consideration will be contacted.
Closing Date: 20 July 2018
Established in 2009, Khione focuses on connecting qualified workers with project-based opportunities across all industries – from construction to exploration and mining. Our mission is to provide a northern workforce for northern projects.