Tlicho Investment Corporation (TIC) is searching for a motivated and skilled professional to join our team as Junior Finance Officer.
The Junior Finance Officer will be responsible for providing Financial and administrative support to the Finance Department to ensure effective, efficient and accurate processing of financial, accounts payable/receivable items in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Provide administrative and financial data processing services;
• Provide Accounts Receivable/Payable support services, invoicing and billings;
• Reconcile and maintain customer and vendor accounts;
• Reconcile bank and credit card statements;
• Other related duties as required.
• A diploma in Business Administration, Business Management or Bachelor of Business Administration degree required.
• Additional relevant courses in basic accounting/finance/bookkeeping considered an asset.
• Ability to learn/retain information effectively and efficiently (training provided for those who meet the outlined educational requirements);
• Ability to work effectively as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision;
• Strong administrative, time management and organizational skills;
• MS office proficiency including training/learning on computerized accounting systems;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail while meeting continuous deadlines;
• Experience working in a multi-cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity;
• Ability to speak the Tlicho language considered an asset.
If you have these requirements, and are looking to work with and learn from a talented group of individuals, please forward your resume no later than July 20, 2018 referencing Job #07.01.18 to:
Email: email@example.com Fax: 867-920-7328