Currently accepting applications for any upcoming positions within the month or next couple of months.
Please read the qualification section carefully, all applicants must meet the criteria. Those not having certain certificates will not be considered.
Positions are approximately 30-40 hours weekly, with benefits including paid training.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, and local applicants only.
- Patrolling assigned areas.
- Ensuring property clear of safety hazards such as fire, floods, violent behaviors, and medical hazards.
- Escorting unwanted individuals from the premises.
- De-escalating disputes.
- Investigating disturbances.
- Working with emergency services when required.
- Locking & unlocking buildings.
- Completing shift & incident reports.
Applicants must have the following to be considered;
- Standard First Aid with CPR & AED
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Certificate in the security industry (any type)
- Experience working with difficult people
- Experience working in an enforcement role.
- Must reside locally. (Out of town applicats will not be considered)