Gaia Integrative Clinic is seeking an Administrative Assistant specializing in medical clinics to join our team in Yellowknife!
Dr. Nicole Redvers of the Gaia Integrative Clinic is seeking a permanent, full-time (40 hours per week) Medical Clinic Administrative Assistant who is passionate about healthy living and committed to efficient client service.
As Dr. Redvers’s assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing work schedules of practitioners at the clinic and agendas for meetings;
- Interviewing patients;
- Ordering supplies and equipment;
- Overseeing staffing requirements and recruitment to aid practitioner and client needs;
- Coordinating the selection of new staff and training;
- Supervising the completion of electronic medical records and insurance forms;
- Ensuring compliance of clinic policies and procedures;
- Assigning and reviewing work of junior office clerks;
- Overseeing administration of accounting and payroll including completing monthly billing reconciliation;
- Liaising with external providers to process information and follow up on any benefits related issues;
- Addressing internal staff concerns to ensure smooth operation of the clinic; and
- Assisting with other general duties as required
In ensuring Gaia Integrative Clinic clients are in capable hands, its Medical Clinic Administrative Assistant must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to work full time;
- Have at least 1 year of administrative experience in the medical field; and
- Provide high quality customer service.