The ideal candidate will have experience in a small business setting handling office administrative requirements.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and files of clients
- Fundraising for two major events during the year
- Scheduling and filing of travel arrangements
- Regular office duties as needed
- Answering phone calls and inquiries from the public
- Ability to promote the vision and mission of the organization and to work in a smaller central office, while supporting a staffing compliment of approximately 45 workers, in satellite locations
- Working closely with the Executive Director on fundraising initiatives, office coordination and projects
- Experience, knowledge and competency in all components of Microsoft Office
- Understanding and practical experience in all aspects of social media and website maintenance
- Excellent organization, problem solving and record keeping skills
- Relevant post- secondary education in office administration.
- Preferable 1 year experience in a small business setting requiring the above skills- combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Fundraising experience, knowledge in SAGE /Simply Accounting an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to represent the organization in meetings, on the phone and as the front person in the office
- A positive personality and the ability to work with the public, throughout the Territory, with empathy and cultural understanding