The Operations Administrative Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship with the Operations Manager. The successful candidate will take on an administrative role to ensure that all crew scheduling and training requirements are completed to COM and CARs regulations.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Operations Manager & Chief Pilot including managing scheduling and Aero Studies program
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chief Pilot and/or Operations Manager
- Works closely and effectively with flight operations to keep them informed of upcoming recurrent training and crew scheduling
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative assistant/support role
- High School Diploma
- Aviation experience considered an asset
- Post secondary Administration credentials will be considered an asset
- Proficient MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build/maintain professional relationships
- Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Aviation industry experience considered an asset
This is a permanent full-time position that does NOT lead to a flight line position.
Buffalo Airways thanks those who apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org