Bouwa Whee Catering is currently seeking a high energy, driven, undergraduate for our Optimization Specialist position. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing our marketing and employee experience efforts.
The successful candidate will be a customer service oriented individual with exceptional organizational skills. This is a fast paced exciting environment that focuses on aiding in optimizing our social media, employee engagement and marketing (internal and external) endeavors for our Camp catering operations at 3 major Northern mines.
- Participate in employee engagement sessions at our two remote diamond mines to understand and analyze the employee experience.
- Work with management to identify and create engagement tools such as surveys, recognition programs and newsletters.
- Generate awareness of our company internally and externally by implementing and creating strategic brand marketing activities.
- Perform research and generate recommendations on a number of topics including food service trends, camp catering best practices, and cutting edge inventory systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others face to face
- Effective, high-level organizational skills
- Be a self-motivated and energetic person looking to make a difference.
Bouwa Whee delivers great food, housekeeping and accommodation management services under some of the world’s most challenging conditions. Because we are the North – 100 percent aboriginal owned and headquartered in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories – we know what northerners want and how to deliver it. That’s why we’re the contractor of choice at Diavik, Gahcho Kué and Snap Lake, three of Canada’s premier mines.
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.