Permanent Full Time Camp Jobs – Various Opportunities
Camp Attendants, Housekeepers, Janitors, Supervisors, Administrators, Bakers and Chefs
Are you looking for a better work life balance? Maybe you’re looking for a change in career and the ability to try new things?
Bouwa Whee Catering is seeking permanent full time staff for our camp catering operations at Diavik and Gahcho Kue diamond mines.
From entry level to Red Seal Chef, we are seeking all types of skilled individuals to join our vibrant team. We have a variety of positions available and the opportunity to move between departments and to grow within the company.
These job opportunities operate on a 2x2 rotational schedule – allowing you to balance work and life equally. Bouwa Whee Catering offers a competitive health and dental benefits plan after 3 months of successive employment.
- Ability to work 12 hour days in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to follow supervisor’s instructions, while maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Be a self-motivated and energetic person looking to make a difference.
Besides the above, preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- 1-2 years related experience in the Food Service, Janitorial, Housekeeping or Hospitality industries.
- Knowledge of the safe and efficient operation of all equipment in either the Food Service, Janitorial, and/or Housekeeping area of operations.
- Familiarity with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Current WHMIS, Food Safe certificates, and/or Red Seal Kitchen certificates.
- Understanding of the proper use of all cleaning chemicals in the Food Service area of operation, and understanding of the safety precautions necessary while using these products.
Bouwa Whee delivers great food, housekeeping and accommodation management services under some of the world’s most challenging conditions. Because we are the North – 100 percent aboriginal owned and headquartered in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories – we know what northerners want and how to deliver it. That’s why we’re the contractor of choice at Diavik, Gahcho Kué and Snap Lake, three of Canada’s premier mines.
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.