Provides day to day general reception service to the NWT Resource Centre, support to the Community Services Department and Administrative support to the Admiration office and Corps Officer.
Deadline to apply: 20 March 2019
1. Answering the phone and referring calls to the appropriate departments.
2. Delivery Messages as required
3. Receiving deliveries and donations, sorting, light lifting and counting (food donation)
4. Receiving general public walk-ins and referring them to the appropriate department
5. Ensuring the lobby area is tidy and welcoming.
High school education with experience in reception or general administrative work experience
Computer skills obtained through course or work experience (1-3 years)
Social Service Experience
WHMIS, First Aid would be considered an asset
Criminal Record check required