GlobalTech Group Ltd. is currently seeking 1st and 2nd Year Apprentice Electricians with commercial experience to work alongside Journeyman Electricians. The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks each day and must be able to perform a full range of electrical assignments such as: read and follow blue prints, material takeoff, install equipment and fixtures, inspect and test electrical systems and diagnose and repair malfunctioning systems. Candidates must have had exposure to the Canadian Electrical Code.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal background check
- Valid class 5 Driver’s License required.
- Knowledge of the principles of electricity, circuitry and power distribution systems.
- Competent in the use of hand and power tools and test equipment.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to conduct work while standing, bending, crawling, lifting, climbing, pulling and reaching.
- Ability to conduct work in confined spaces, on ladders and/or aerial platforms and comfortable working from heights.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- High attention to detail and take pride in workmanship.