You are a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) looking for an opportunity to further your skills with a reputable airline. You will join our skilled team of aviation professionals at Summit Air, servicing our growing fleet in Northern Canada.
Recently licensed AMEs are encouraged to apply!
Join Summit Air in Yellowknife, NT!
Conduct maintenance on fleet aircraft or aircraft components in accordance with the applicable standards of airworthiness
• Troubleshoot faulty systems
• Track and plan maintenance activities and coordinate with Dispatch as required
• Maintain spares package through communication with stores department
• Maintain aircraft records using computerized maintenance tracking system
• Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all required paperwork
• May perform other related duties as assigned
Possess Transport Canada AME License M1 and/or M2
• Previous experience with ATR 42/72 and/or RJ85/BAe146 aircraft would be an asset, but not required
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Strong computer skills
• Decision-making and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Toolbox shipping costs will be covered by Summit Air
Whether you‘re transporting only a few passengers or 18,000 lbs. of cargo, we are your one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. We have the knowledge, experience, and equipment necessary to pair the right aircraft to the task. We help you deliver, even in the most challenging environmental conditions.
Summit Air is a member of The Ledcor Group of Companies. Ledcor is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies, serving the building, oil & gas, infrastructure, mining, power and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in wastewater treatment, property investment, forestry, and transportation services.