We have an exciting opportunity for a customer service oriented individual who is looking for a fast-paced job servicing the tourism industry.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay, advancement opportunities and flexible scheduling.
While we all work as a team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service and salesmanship over the phone and in person.
- Accurately input reservations and customer details into rental software.
- Daily scheduling of activities and workflow.
- Driving various types and size of vehicles safely.
- Working with and supporting other staff in all aspects of the job, including vehicle detailing and service and office duties.
All applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Class 5 or better license with a clean record and safe driving habits.
- Excellent customer service and salesmanship skills.
- Strong computer, software and email skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively as a team and individually, including self-management and decision making.
This is an active position which involves working outdoors and physical activity including walking, getting in/out of vehicles, washing vehicles and standing for extended periods.