Mark's Restaurant is one of the best Chinese food restaurants in Yellowknife, NT. Now, we want to hire a Food Service Supervisor.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Evening
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week. Other Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Work Location: Lower Level, 5102 50 Ave, Yellowknife, NT
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Work Setting: Restaurant, Fast food outlet
Food service supervisor, supervise, direct and co-ordinate the activities of workers who prepare, portion and serve food.
Food service supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Prepare beverages; carry out daily and weekly cleaning duties; follow food safety regulations;
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures, and company policy;
- Requisition materials and supplies;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food and beverages;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage;
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards;
- Participate in the selection of food and beverage service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures, and budgets;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or business administration
- or Experience in food preparation or service is required.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to MarksYN.HR@gmail.com
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.