Ric's Ground's Maintenance Published: August 25, 2017
Lead Hand that will be responsible for 2-5 labourers for landscaping, ground's maintenance and snow removal.
- Organize and manage weekly and daily projects.
- Deal with government, commercial and residential clients in a respectful and friendly manner.
- Answer phone calls and emails.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning machinery/equipment.
- Estimate and predict length of small and large scale jobs.
- Ensure that service is done efficiently and with attention to detail and quality.
- Work on site with workers when required.
- Provide any type of immediate assistance to workers when needed.
- Grade 12 Diploma required.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License required.
- Bobcat experience an asset.
- Basic carpentry knowledge & skills an asset.
- Previous experience in landscaping/yard maintenance/snow removal.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to improvise when difficulties arise.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Excel, Office and Word; QuickBooks.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Able to lift up to ~50lbs
- Friendly and personable with all types of clients.
- Able to handle stress.
- Punctual and reliable.