Reporting to the controller, the Accounting/Administrative Assistant provides quality front line telephone reception services for the company and acts as support for the AR Specialist, AP Specialist and Controller.
This position will be a Temporary Full Time position for 3 months working 40 hours a week.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sort Incoming Mail and maintain mail log
- filing on a daily basis
- maintain office supply inventory
- Provide initial friendly & professional telephone service to the general public, suppliers and customers.
- Assist AP with time card entry, Statements, etc
- maintain the daily/weekly cash balance and deposit
- Minimum Grade 12 Education or 2 years related/relevant work experience in an office setting
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Demonstrate book keeping experience in AP and AR
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- ability to multi task
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Must be able to provide a drivers abstract upon hire
Ron's Auto Service has been a family owned, operated and locally based business in Yellowknife for over 45 years. We provide industrial supplies, sales and servicing as well, as rentals of large and small equipment, across the NWT and Nunavut.
We proudly carry in excess of 300 product lines and several major equipment dealerships in order to source & supply specialized, common, obscure and unique northern needs.