Bailey Helicopters Ltd. is seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for our fleet of Bell 212, AS350, and Bell 206’s. We are seeking motivated, experienced individuals that are looking for diversified work and opportunities and will take pride in representing Bailey Helicopters Ltd. Safety is our number one priority; if you’re an AME that feels the same way, Bailey Helicopters would be a good fit for you.Status
Contract or Full Time
Base or Touring Position
Preference to Fort St. John Base Position Location
Fort St. John, BC
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- Ensure all required aircraft maintenance work has been completed.
- Maintenance documentation and general maintenance duties (ops gear, facilities and equipment).
- Actively participate in our Safety Management System Program.
- Other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned.
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License, Class type M1 and/or M2
- Endorsement on Bell 212, AS350 BA, B2, or Bell 206 and minimum of 1-year experience on type is essential
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Personal cell phone
- Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing is required. Level 1 First Aid and H2S required
- Contractors will require WCB coverage
We offer an exceptional work environment with ethical, approachable, accountable Management Team. Effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for everyone.
- Home life is encouraged
- Benefits package
- Remuneration is competitive
- Opportunities for advancement
- This position will involve frequent travel and rotational shifts.
- Working at base and touring are both possible.
- Fast paced environment, attention to detail
- Supportive continual safety and quality improvement
- Maintain a high standard of conduct, be respectful of clients, visitors, co-workers and managers
- Endorsements on Bell 212, AS350 B3, or Bell 206 are considered value added services
- Previous Experience on Company Specific Aircraft
- Post-secondary education
- Job relevant training (Human Factors, QA training, etc.)
- Valid Passport
- Strong work ethic and able to work efficiently as part of a team, flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours/days, location and travel
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will contacted.