Our Automotive Detailers are essential to ensuring a clean, inspected and properly equipped vehicle is provided to our northern, tourist and working customers so they can travel with confidence and comfort.
The right applicant will take pride in their work and enjoy working mostly independently in a physically active and varied, fast-paced environment.
Automotive knowledge and experience is an asset, wage dependent on experience and job performance
- Safe Operation of all types of Vehicles including Cars, SUVs, Trucks and oversized Vans
- Following Complete Clean Pledge cleaning procedures to ensure vehicles are sanitized and meet showroom quality standards
- Interior Detailing including cleaning and sanitizing of all hard surfaces, windows, vacuum and steam cleaning fabrics, applying protectants and finer details
- Exterior Detailing including hand or brush washing entire vehicle with cleaning products and water, including wheels, door sills, undercarriage, engine bay etc.
- Vehicle Inspections to ensure proper mechanical condition, inspecting and replacing wipers, fluids, tire pressure and other equipment
- Written Vehicle Inspections to document any and all physical damage, record mileage and vehicle condition prior to staging for rental
- Safe and proper parking or delivery of vehicles to designated locations, transport of employees or customers if necessary
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workspace, assisting with other facility cleaning and upkeep
- Careful operation of job duties to ensure safety and prevent any damage to vehicles, equipment or facilities.
- Additional duties include; refuelling, snow/ice/bug removal, vehicle waxing, parking and doorway snow removal, vehicle snow removal, refilling or changing tires, assisting employees with roadside service, other duties as assigned. Training will be provided as necessary.
Class 5 Drivers License or better
Age 21 or Older (Insurance Requirement)
Prior Labour or Customer Service Experience an Asset
Work Environment: Indoor and Outdoor work required involving moderate risks of discomforts which require safety precautions, e.g. cold, heat and moisture, working around moving parts, machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals.
May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves, boots or shields.
Physical Demands: The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of varied physical activity both indoors and outdoors, traversing spaces, repositioning to reach and use tools, and moving up to 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
Job schedule may vary or offer flexibility
Full-time, Part-time or Casual Day shifts available
Promotion opportunities also available
No Walk-In Applications Please
Yellowknife Owned and Operated since 1968