Yellowknife Motors is looking to add a self-driven, energetic Product Specialist - Automotive Sales Associate to our growing team. The position offers limitless potential and growth for your career. Above average income - full health & dental benefits available
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills with the ability to create and foster relationships with customers with professionalism and honesty.
- Good listening skills and the ability to ask appropriate questions to ensure the customer’s needs are met is key.
- Enthusiastic with high energy.
- Outgoing with a friendly personality.
- Guest Service oriented.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license.
- GM Sales experience is an asset
Willing to relocate and train the right individual that best fits the role. If you feel this is the right position for you, we’d love to hear from you! Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Apply online or in person to: Aaron Wall firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's Licence (Required)