Manages bars, drink ticket sales and all volunteers in the FOTR Beer Garden.
- Coordinates and manages the entire Beer Garden Volunteer Team;
- Manages beer and liquor orders and inventory;
- Tracks all Beer Garden sales;
- Organizes volunteer training sessions with the NWT Liquor Board;
- Ensures the safety and security of the Beer Garden;
- Properly sets up and decorates the Beer Garden;
- Understands and operates Folk on the Rocks Point of Sale system;
- Manages the VIP areas and events of the Beer Garden; and
- Greets Beer Garden patrons in a warm and friendly manner.
Applicants should have strong organizational, math, and people skills. Experience in sales and customer service is preferable.