We are looking for an experienced, energetic and motivated individual to fill the role of Branch Manager Retail Banking on a Monday through Friday work week.
As Branch Manager you will be responsible for the overall growth and operation of your branch and will be provided the opportunity to draw on your experience, knowledge and creativity to promote a positive customer experience. Your accountabilities will include developing and implementing a strategy that will enable you to grow the branch portfolio in addition to managing all branch administration ensuring strict compliance with legislation, regulations, policies and procedures. Your strong leadership skills will allow you to efficiently and effectively coach and development of a team of employees who will support you in the expansion and development of existing and new business opportunities from Yellowknife and its surrounding communities.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in banking or similar field which encompassed business development, leadership and management responsibilities
- Results orientated with proven success in growing revenue and profitability
- Ability to succeed with a positive attitude towards business development and customer relationship management
- History of success in leadership and team building
- Solid knowledge of personal credit, mortgages and investments
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a high level of professionalism and efficiency
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Indigenous relationship building would be a strong asset
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business would be an asset
First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is Canada’s only Indigenous controlled federally chartered bank and services Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. We have a strong history of growth and profitability with a clear strategy of expansion in the Canadian marketplace and provide ongoing career opportunities for our employees.