Copperhouse Eatery + Lounge is looking for three full-time cooks. Interested applicants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff housing with cost may be provided upon request and availability.
- As needed to accomplish the task in the respective food production and line.
- Daily arrives per published and posted scheduled on respective workdays and ready to work with proper attitude and uniform.
- Coordinate with chef or supervisor that respective areas in the kitchen have designated product utilizing par stock sheets.
- Coordinate and works under the direction of the Executive Chef/Sous Chef/Lead Line Cook and communicates daily.
- Responsible for maintaining top quality cleanliness in all kitchen operations.
- Works with Chef/Supervisor to adapt and address any special culinary or purchasing matters as directed by Chef/Supervisor.
- Attend kitchen meetings as scheduled.
- Insures that all kitchen facilities and equipment are clean, operational and maintained. Communicates any repair issues to Manager/Supervisor.
- Assures safe food handling and food preparation.
- Works with Chef/Supervisor any seasonal food items.
- Prepares Family Meal, for staffs as required to meet staff population depending on time of day. No other staff member is allowed to make their own food under any circumstance. Family meal should only be served after restaurants are closed at each shift and only for staff members that have worked the preceding shift and never for family and friends.
- Insure that all daily checklists are fully completed by and communicated to Chef/Sous Chef/Lead Line Cook including opening, mid-shift and closing responsibilities.
- Assures that all products are prepared and cooked correctly per specification without deviation before any product is presented to front of house staff for presentation to guests
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of restaurant per Employee Handbook and posted policies and procedures.
- Meets with Chef/Supervisor as needed and performs other duties as requested by the Executive Chef/Sous Chef/Lead Cook or the General Manager.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial kitchen experience
- Catering or home meal replacement experience are great assets
- Must have high school diploma
Copperhouse has strong local roots, but will be serving up innovative food, along with first-rate service and ambiance, at a level not seen in the city before. We house-made recipes in an open kitchen, meat smoked in -house, fresh bread baked on site and artisan pizzas, 12 specialty and craft beers on tap, a welcoming wine list and tempting craft cocktails.