We are looking for Crusher Operators for work located at our client site in Yellowknife, NT. This position is project specific, on a 12-hour shift with rotations of dayshift and nightshift from May 2021 to July 2021.
- The Crusher Operator will include a broad range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Operate console to control conveyor system and crushing equipment;
- Operate multiple heavy equipment (loaders, dump truck, haul truck, front end loader, dozers, etc.) on site in a safe and appropriate manner;
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment;
- Communicates with supervisor regarding all aspects of crushing operations
- Performing other duties as required.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of maintenance and repair of crushing equipment;
- Heavy Equipment Operator Certificate is required;
- Minimum of 3 years’ Crusher Operator experience in an industrial setting preferred;
- Must hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
Applicants must have demonstrated knowledge and performance in safe work practices and a strong awareness and attitude towards workplace health and safety. The successful candidate will be motivated and able to work in a challenging environment and extreme temperatures with minimal supervision.
For interested and qualified applicants, please apply with your cover letter, resumes, and three references to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for consideration will be contacted.
Closing Date: 7 May 2021
Khione Resources, Ltd. is a Yellowknife-based company that offers a fully qualified and reliable workforce to clients. We are committed to providing exceptional work opportunities for our employees and remarkable service to our clients.
Established in 2009, Khione focuses on connecting qualified workers with project-based opportunities across all industries – from construction to exploration and mining. Our mission is to provide a northern workforce for northern projects.