Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Bureau Veritas Laboratories might be the place for you!
Imagine being surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry.
Bureau Veritas is looking for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 1
As a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 1 your responsibilities are:
- Shipping and Receiving duties
- Preparing and providing supplies to clients as needed
- Responds to some customer inquiries, requests & complaints
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure client needs are met.
- Defines customer requirements per transaction
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
You are an ideal CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 1 if you have [Minimum Requirements]:
- High School Diploma, or B.Sc. or Technical Diploma in relevant sciences would be an asset
- General Computer Knowledge
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Light lifting required
- Ability to work independently
- Able to deal positively with customer concerns
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking capability and comfortable with routine work
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Able to act professionally while working in a fast paced & changing environment.
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services.
When we look at Bureau Veritas, we want to see a reflection of the communities in which we work. Inclusion is about actively involving every employee’s ideas, knowledge, perspectives, approaches and styles to maximize business success. Inclusion is about attracting new talent who will bring more diversity to our workforce, with differences in culture, professional backgrounds and beliefs.
Join our talented community of scientists and experts and apply today at http://bvlabs.com/careers/current-opportunities
Bureau Veritas Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Shaping a World of Trust