Abott currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and energetic administrative professional!
The ideal candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. It is also required to have previous experience as a administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry.
• Prepare and submit expense reports
• Organize contact lists and filing systems
• Arrange events, appointments and travels
• Maintain records ensuing files are updated
• Attend meetings and take detailed minutes
• Review and update office policies and procedures
• Enter sensitive data provided directly from various sources
• Helps client and company representative contact each other
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills with math abilities
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High School degree; additional qualification as an admin assistant
• 1+ years' experience of working in similar or other relevant position
• Good practical experience with MS Office, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Great time management and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize work
We are currently looking for a hard-working and dynamic person to join our team.
Are you career driven with an analytical mind? If so then we have amazing opportunity for you.