We are looking for a dedicated, organized individual who enjoys working as a part of a team in a exciting and fast paced culinary environment!
Reporting to the Chef at the Diavik Diamond Mine Site, the Dishwasher is a Full-Time position on a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off rotation.
- The point of pickup for travel to and from the work site is limited to the Northwest Territories.
- Please ensure to include your First Aid, WHMIS, Food Safe, and any other safety certification when submitting your resume.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- minimum 1 year related experience within the Food Service industry
- knowledge of the safe and efficient operation of equipment within the Food Service area of operations
- understanding the proper use of all cleaning chemicals in the Food Service areas of operations and understand the safety precautions necessary while using these products.
- a current WHMIS and Level 1 Food Safe certificates
- familiar with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- exceptional time management skills
- exceptional customer service skills and enjoys working with the public
- proven ability in working as a team player, ability to work well with others and on own
- proven punctuality and ability to work 12 hour shifts
Full-Time Employees are eligible for medical benefits as well as RRSP matching!
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Bouwa Whee delivers great food, housekeeping and accommodation management services under some of the world’s most challenging conditions. Because we are the North – 100 percent aboriginal owned and headquartered in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories – we know what northerners want and how to deliver it. That’s why we’re the contractor of choice at Diavik, Gahcho Kué and Snap Lake, three of Canada’s premier mines
For a list of all available Bouwa Whee Catering positions please click on the following link: https://detoncho.bamboohr.com/jobs/