City Cab is seeking a full-time dispatcher for mornings/afternoons and on-call. Good telephone and computer skills are a must, as well as a strong customer service orientation, command of English, and a good knowledge of Yellowknife. Application-specific training is provided, as well as transportation to and from work.
Please send your resume and covering letter by fax at 920-7855 or email to email@example.com.
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
- Answering phone calls from customers and drivers;
- Using the computerized dispatch system to assign trips to taxis;
- Monitoring vehicle locations.
- High School completion
- Good command of English, spoken and written
- Data entry and telephone experience
City Cab was originally founded over 40 years ago. In 1993, the company was bought by a group of independent taxicab owners, who had a vision to provide safe, reliable and professional service. We have grown since then, but our values remain. Our white cars have been driving the streets of Yellowknife ever since.