The Foster Family Coalition of the Northwest Territories is currently seeking a high energy person to join our team! We provide support to foster and adoptive parents across the territory and run several programs for youth.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for support of all projects for the Foster Family Coalition of the Northwest Territories (FFC-NWT).
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailings – labeling, stuffing, mailing
- Reception – phone/fax/email/walk-ins
- Providing Outreach to Foster Parents (including both phone calls and emails)
- Completing year-end reports
- Maintaining data base
- Creating and maintaining evaluation documents
- Random office tasks such as photocopying, faxing, filing, office cleaning and upkeep, checking mail, and running errands.
- Typing various documents
- Creating quarterly newsletter
- Creating ads, posters and flyers to post online.
- Updating social media
- Scheduling meetings
- Assisting in all FFC-NWT Projects, such as planning conferences
- Other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Board of Directors
- High School Diploma or related training
- 3 years related experience
- Clear Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector
- Knowledge of Northern cultures
- Competent with Microsoft Office (especially Word & Excel)
- Experience and knowledge of foster care and adoption as well as experience in offering support is considered an asset.
- Extremely Punctual
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Ability to work alone are as part of a team
- Drivers license would be an asset.