Rowe's Group is seeking a motivated and reliable person to join our Finance Department. This position is full-time and permanent. We offer competitive wages and benefits package.
- Prepare Accounts Payable and process cheques for signing and distribution
- Accounts Receivable Collections
- AP coding, processing and reporting
- Assist with Payroll
- Answer the phone and direct calls
- Collect mail and distribute accordingly
- Process monthly invoices
- Assist preparation monthly financial statements
- Assist in preparation of year end information for the accountant
- Orientation – staff handbook, customer service training, department specific training videos
- Completing shortage comparisons
- Data Entry
- Night Audit review
- Support the Finance Manager and General Manager as required
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting or Finance is considered an asset
- Experience with Sage Accounting system is an asset
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals
- Superior typing skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Adjusts and is flexible to meet changing work needs and demands.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity