ALS Environmental operates a network of laboratories and provides an extensive range of environmental analytical testing services, including soil, water, air, biota, radiochemistry and industrial hygiene. We are a global company with competitive wages, a robust benefits program, and excellent career growth.
If you’re passionate about working in a team environment, then we want to hear from you. Previous laboratory experience or post-secondary education is not required. Full training will be provided!
- General duties to support lab operations: sample login, shipping of samples and bottles, client communication
- Data entry into computer software (LIMS system);
- Clean and/or prepare lab ware;
- Prepare samples for shipment and complete waybills;
- Engaging in our safety culture to meet and exceed safety standard;
- Challenging yourself to meet quick turnaround commitments.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs./23 kg and carry for short distances;
- Good computer and efficient data entry skills;
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time;
- Wear issued personal protective equipment (PPE) when required;
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent;
- Valid provincial Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving history (abstract required);
- Must satisfy all background check requirements set out by the Transport Canada Air Cargo Security program.