Under the supervision and direction of the Head Housekeeper at the Gahcho Kue mine, the Housekeeper is a key member of the Bouwa Whee Service Team who will be instrumental in providing exceptionally clean and safe accommodations for our guests.
This is a Full-Time position on a 2x2 rotation
- the point of pick up for this position is limited to the Northwest Territories only
- include your WHMIS and First Aid certificates when submitting your resume
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- minimum one year within housekeeping or janitorial
- current WHMIS and First Aid certification
- familiar with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- proven team player with ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- attention to detail and ability to follow checklists
- proven punctuality and a pleasant demeanor
- Consistent ability to follow all corporate safe work procedures in the operation of housekeeping equipment and chemicals
Full-Time Employees are eligible for medical benefits and RSP matching!
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Bouwa Whee delivers great food, housekeeping and accommodation management services under some of the world’s most challenging conditions. Because we are the North – 100 percent aboriginal owned and headquartered in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories – we know what northerners want and how to deliver it. That’s why we’re the contractor of choice at Diavik, Gahcho Kué and Snap Lake, three of Canada’s premier mines.
For a list of all available Bouwa Whee Catering positions please click on the attached link: https://detoncho.bamboohr.com/jobs/