Ron's Auto is seeking a mature, seasoned professional to overhaul and administer our HR department and functions. If you are a natural leader, self starter and experienced in the art of both building and maintain HR relationships with the public and staff, we would like to hear from you.
This is a Permanent, Full Time position which will report to the Controller with a competitive salary and relocation assistance for the right candidate.
If you are ambitious and seeking a challenging role within a company that is undergoing fast growth and multiple system changes, please contact us with your credentials that reflect the following .
This position will see the review of all current HR functions, procedures and policies for maintenance and updating for a growing staff of 35 personnel. Core duties will include , but are not limited to
- Benefits Administer
- Payroll review / time tracking
- Recruitment / Candidate Selection / Interview /Onboarding
- Retention and Annual Staff Reviews
- Policy/Procedure development and implementation
- Attend Managerial meetings
- Monthly reporting
- Strategic planning
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in a Senior HR role
- Thorough knowledge of labor relations principles, legislation, legal requirements and Human Rights.
- Versed in human resources best practices & discipline
- Strong organizational, leadership, and conflict-resolution skills
- Effective communication skills with strong writing, presentation, and listening abilities
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity and experience with investigative processes
- Working knowledge of LRP & budgeting principles and the ability to apply financial and budgetary skills.
- Experience with diverse cultures
- Experience working in the north