We have a great opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator, in our Yellowknife office, that would be perfect for an HR professional, who is looking to gain experience working in a growing organization.
Reporting to the President, the HR Coordinator will include a broad range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Managing the day-do-day operations of the Human Resources department;
- Assist Management team with providing advice and resolution to employee issues;
- Act as the first point of contact for employee questions and concerns.
- Full Cycle recruitment (Including posting positions, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, completing background and reference checks, and issuing offer letters);
- Paperwork Processing (Including creating/maintaining electronic employee files, and entering employee additions/changes into the HRIS system);
- Ensure all paper and electronic personnel files/databases are properly maintained and updated;
- Provides back-up support for payroll;
- Performing other duties as required.
- Relevant university Degree or Diploma;
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role required;
- Previous experience in a mining or industrial environment is preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Sage payroll/HRIS system will be considered an asset.
For interested and qualified applicants, please apply with your cover letter, resumes, and three references to email@example.com