We are looking for a Journeyperson Electrician for work located at our client site in the Northwest Territories. This position is project specific, located at the mine site, on a 12-hour shift with two weeks on, two weeks off schedule.
The Journeyperson Electrician will participate in multiple programs and will include a broad range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Maintain lighting and heating infrastructure;
- Support operation and maintenance of the on-site power generation systems;
- Operate equipment on site as required;
- Maintain and program various instrumentation on site;
- Performing other duties as required.
- Electrician Trade Certification;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an industrial setting preferred;
- Experience in Heat Tracing an asset.