Inkit Ltd. is a full service graphic design and advertising agency that provides exemplary service and creative solutions to our clients across Canada’s north.
This position is located in Yellowknife, the Northwest Territories’ capital city, which offers all the amenities of city living with spectacular nature right at your back door.
Please forward a resume, with cover letter and references, to:
No phone calls please.
Please note that, while we thank all who apply, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This key multi-faceted position involves, but is not limited to:
- daily consultation with clients regarding their project needs, including the ability to listen to and interpret their needs
- superior writing and communication skills, including excellent command of the English language (knowledge of other languages is an asset; however, strong English - written and oral - is essential)
- preparing, assembling and providing estimates to clients for a vast assortment of projects
- writing and preparation of proposal submissions as required
- overseeing client’s projects from start to finish, including ongoing consultation with clients throughout the process
- working with other team members and suppliers to ensure clients are presented with designs and products that meet or exceed their needs and expectations
- proof reading of client materials
- maintaining a strong focus on client satisfaction and achieving effective results
- follow-up and invoicing
We are currently seeking a responsible, personable, highly organized and detail-oriented individual who thrives in the industry. The successful candidate must be creative, motivated, resourceful, extremely organized, love the challenge of having multiple projects on the go, and a genuine desire to ensure clients are provided with professional service and top quality products. The successful applicant must also have experience in the graphic design and print/production industry as well as the ability to work without supervision and to oversee a team of personnel.