The Yellowknife Farmers Market (YKFM) is currently seeking a Market Manager for the 2019 summer season. The Contract will run from May 1st to October 2nd, 2019. The deadline to apply is April 15.
• Please send proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ensure contact name, e-mail and phone are included.
• Those selected for an interview will be contacted by April 18, 2019.
In collaboration with the YKFM board of directors, the Market Manager supports the operations of the YKFM. The work includes, yet is not limited to:
• Implementing all the administrative and logistics tools prior to the Market;
• Communication (i.e. daily monitoring the YKFM e-mail account, liaison with stakeholders, weekly market reports, evaluations)
• Overseeing all aspects of the delivery of the Market including being at the market every Tuesday from 3 to 7:30pm and completing the administrative tasks leading to each market.
The candidate must have strong leadership, administrative, communication, organization, and interpersonal skills. Management experience is an asset, but not required. The contractor will be selected on the basis of their ability to implement the scope of work and add value to the success of the YK Farmers Market.