Do you want to work with one of Canada’s top oil and gas companies represented by an award-winning staffing agency? Look no further and join the Spirit circle today!
In partnership with Imperial, we are looking for an eager and analytical Materials Coordinator who is local to the Sahtu Region to work in Norman Wells, NT.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Work with a large and well-established Oil and Gas company, with possibility of extension or permanent placement.
• 2-year contract: Starting March 2, 2020 with an expected review date of February 28, 2022.
• Full time shift of 40 hours per week with Competitive Compensation and access to Group Health Benefits
• Representation by an award-winning staffing agency that invests in you professionally and takes the time to personally guide you through the process.
• Optimize material sourcing by prioritizing, managing, and analyzing materials and vendors
• Analyze and facilitate SAP master data while being the SME for issues and changes
• Act as primary interface between B/L, vendors, and Supply Chain
• Manage logistics services by coordinating materials consolidation and materials logistics
• Provide oversight of warehouse operations, ensuring safety requirements are met or exceeded
Other duties as required – please see active posting on our website for full list of duties
• Local to Norman Wells, Northwest Territories
• 5-10 years of closely related professional experience is required
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Strong knowledge of SAP material catalogs, search tools, and materials utilization in the plant
• Strong knowledge of Purchase to Pay, B/L Planning and Scheduling, and warehouse operations
• Knowledge of vendors and 3PL supply base is highly desired
• Must have strong: time management, written/oral communication, & problem-solving skills
• Must have the ability to influence with/without authority and to work independently
• Successfully pass a criminal background check
• Authorized to legally work in Canada for the duration of the assignment
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply online at https://spiritstaffingandconsultinginc.applytojob.com/apply/fo4L26C8m6/Materials-Coordinator-II-23483-1 or find the posting at www.spiritstaffing.org
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 403-244-3012. Please note that this
posting closes December 11, 2019 or sooner if a successful candidate is identified.
**We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly**