Folk on the Rocks is looking for dynamic and creative individuals to join the 2019 festival team!
The Merchandise Manager is responsible for the overall organization, display and sales at the Merchandise Booth over the festival weekend (July 12-14).
Start Date: June 4, 2019 – August 2, 2019
Applications will be accepted until April 1st, 2019
- Receive and quality check of all FOTR’s Merchandise;
- Input all merchandise into the point of sale system and create an inventory list;
- Organize and track all performer merchandise;
- Coordinate merchandise volunteer team;
- Manage merchandise booth onsite;
- Understand performer merchandise needs and organizing these appropriately; and
- Create displays to attract customers.
Applicants should have strong organizational, math, and customer service skills with a flair for creativity. Experience in sales is preferable.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 5:00pm, on April 1st, 2019.
FOTR is one of Canada’s top summertime music and cultural festivals, drawing performers from the NWT, Nunavut and all across Canada for the North’s biggest party under the midnight sun.