Are you looking for new opportunity that make your career better? If yes then we have great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a highly organised and hard working individual to join our friendly team! You must have highly developed literacy and numeracy skills with proven ability to produce a broad range of documents including manuals, reports, spread sheets and critical thinker and problem solver, detailed and organised, and able to manage your time, workload and conflicting priorities effectively and efficiently.
• Competitive rates of pay
• This position is suitable for everyone
• A excellent role if you are looking to grow your career
To be considered will have a minimum 12 months experience in an administration role with the ability to demonstrate fantastic attention to detail.
If you would like more information about this position, please send your CV without delay.
Only people with the right to work in Canada will be reviewed.
• Entering customer and account data by in putting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard
• Maintain customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies
• Problem solving creativity and able to anticipate and solve problems independently
• Answering all incoming phone calls and inquiries, greeting customers and visitors
• Processing invoices, credit notes, and other accounting documents
• Attend meetings and dictations, taking minutes
• Perform other duties as may be assigned
• Interact with patients and customers
• Excellent typing skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Must have an high school equivalent
• Must be able to successfully multi task
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be punctual & maintains an excellent attendance record
• Must be able to meet strict dead-lines and be able to work under pressure
• Must have a positive and professional attitude towards clients and fellow employees
At Dataedge we love working with great Companies and great IT Professionals to provide best in class services to help them identify, purchase and implement the right technology for their company.