Reporting primarily to the Controller, the Administration Clerk provides quality front line telephone reception service, and also acts as support to the AR Specialist, AP Specialist, and Controller.
Must live in Canada to apply
Resumes can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sort incoming mail and maintain mail log;
- Prepare outgoing mail;
- File as necessary;
- Maintain office supply inventory;
- Provide initial friendly & professional telephone service to the general public, suppliers and customers;
- Update catalogues and brochures and brings forward as necessary;
- Prepare manuals and binders as required;
- Other duties as required;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
- 2 years of related experience;
- Must be proficient with common computer applications;
- Ability to handle a heavy workload;
- Demonstrated initiative;
- Attention to detail;
- Must have a valid driver’s license;
- Must be able to provide a driver abstract upon hire;
- Coachable and eager to lean/take on new tasks
Ron's Equipment Rental has been a family owned, operated and locally based business in Yellowknife for over 45 years. We provide industrial supplies, sales and servicing as well as rentals of large and small equipment across the NWT and Nunavut.
We proudly carry in excess of 300 product lines and several major equipment dealerships. We employ a staff of over 30 experienced professionals to meet the demands of our customers.