Reporting primarily to the Controller (CL), the Receivables & Administration Clerk (RAC) provides quality front line telephone reception service, maintains receivables and provides support to the CL and the Sales Area.
- Supports Accounting & Administration (60%):
- List and balance invoice batches on a daily basis;
- Prepare weekly bank deposits and reconciliation;
- Complete A/R monthly statements and send to clients;
- Sort incoming mail and maintain mail log;
- Prepare receipts for payment and post payments;
- Update bank book;
- Prepare outgoing mail;
- File as necessary;
- Maintain office supply inventory;
- Enter time cards in Excel format for payroll.
- Supports Sales Area (40%):
- Provide initial friendly & professional telephone service to the general public, suppliers and customers;
- Update catalogues and brochures and brings forward as necessary;
- Maintain and reviews a functional bring forward system for follow up on sales quotes on a monthly basis (process currently under construction);
- Prepare manuals and binders as required;
- Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated bookkeeping experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
- Grade 11 and two years of related experience;
- Must be proficient with common computer applications;
- Ability to handle a heavy workload;
- Demonstrated initiative;
- Attention to detail;
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must provide a driver abstract upon hire.
Ron’s Equipment Rentals & Industrial Supply is a fast growing company that provides industrial supply, sales, service, and rental of large and small equipment across the Northwest Territories and Nunavut