We are hiring a Planning Service Clerk to work at a remote mine site. This position requires a rotational shift – three weeks on followed by three weeks off.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
- Submitting Work order & notification request forms in SAP
- Creation of Preventive Maintenance & Outage Binders
- Data input of hours and safety comments from equipment logbook
- SAP data entry- BOMS, PM’s and hour counters
- Data entry of slam cards in Isometrix system
- Data clean up in SAP. IE: Work orders, parts and hours.
- Owner of all document control electronically and psychically.
- Preparing and compiling reports needed with varying deadlines (Recon Report, KPI’s)
- All other duties as required
We require an individual who has:
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project)
- Typing Skills
- Proficient in SAP
- Data collection and management
The Planning Service Clerk must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong organization skills, decision making skills, and analytical and problem-solving skills are vital to this role.
Applicants must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Ability to work at a remote location
- Be physically and mentally fit to work long hours
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Commitment to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work diligently on own
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and deadlines consistently and accurately
Please apply with your resume and references to email@example.com
Closing Date: May 10, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Khione is a Yellowknife-based company that offers a fully qualified and reliable workforce to clients. We are committed to providing exceptional work opportunities for our employees and remarkable service to our clients.
Established in 2009, Khione focuses on connecting qualified workers with project-based opportunities across all industries – from construction to exploration and mining. Our mission is to provide a northern workforce for northern projects.