This role will focus special attention on all temporary site needs and while working closely with the Executive and Artistic Director to ensure the site is properly set up and ready for festival activities. Understanding the overall logistics of the site and the Festival schedule is a must.
- Works closely with Executive Artistic Director and other production staff to organize and schedule all deliveries and pickups on-site (pump-outs, water, cleaners, etc.);
- Organizes volunteers to set up temporary (or festival only) site needs (ticketing gates, signage, picnic tables, decorations, etc);
- Tracks all operational schedules during Festival and ensure Festival is running smoothly and on time;
- Fully understands festival insurance policy;
- Leads a team of production volunteers;
- Manages the operations of the Production Assistant and Radio Dispatcher;
- Takes over site operations from Site Manager one week prior to the festival and manage all site needs until the Festival closes; and
- Organizes volunteers to set up all temporary site needs (ticketing gates, signage, picnic tables, decorations, etc.)
Applicants should have strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills. Problem-solving skills and quick thinking are necessary. Relative ‘handiness’ and large scale event experience will be considered an asset.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 5:00pm, on May 7th, 2021.