ABOUT THE POSITION
Nahanni Construction Ltd. is hiring a Project Administrator to work remotely on a full time, Monday to Friday schedule. The Project Administrator will be responsible for providing remote administrative support to the Giant Mine Backfill project. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be able to work independently while adhering to strict deadlines. The approximate duration of the project is one (1) year, with possibility of extension.
Compensation dependent on experience; position includes comprehensive benefits package.
- Assist Site Superintendent in maintaining an accurate employee rotation schedule;
- Review rotation schedule on a daily basis and work closely with travel agents to arrange flights and accommodations for inbound and outbound employees;
- Maintain data tracking systems for job costing and budgeting, purchase orders, safety and labour reporting, contact lists;
- Maintain equipment records to track daily/monthly usage, maintenance, service scheduling,
- Work closely with Human Resources to ensure efficient onboarding of new personnel;
- Record minutes and prepare reports for meetings.
- Prepare field timesheets and review bi-weekly payroll report for accuracy;
- Prepare expenditure and labour reporting for client invoicing;
- Various other duties
- High school diploma required.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working as a Project Administrator in the construction industry or a similar field.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Closing date: December 1, 2021.