Are you our next project manager? If any of the below apply to you, you just may be the person we're looking for:
- obsessively focused on getting things done with intense discipline and precision.
- have a relentless drive to work within scope and timelines.
- have zero tolerance for lapses in established processes and procedures.
- take great pleasure in accurately scoping resources and pricing of marketing, media and design projects.
- you are one of those people who can separate what needs to be done from what can be done by focusing on the 20% of activities that generate 80% of the results.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch for a fun, demanding, rewarding job.
• Resourcing and Capacity Management
• Coordinating 3rd Party Resources
• Quality Control and Assurance
• Project Deadline Compliance
• Billable Time & Utilization Compliance
• Budget Management and Reporting
Specific Duties Overview
- As a project manager, you will support our Senior Account team on a key account.
- You will be accountable and responsible for the delivery of project plans that are within budget and on scope.
- In your role you will not be directly responsible for managing client relationships but you may be required to be client facing from time to time.
- Late tasks never exceed more than 2% of all active tasks.
- Client deliverables are organized into 1-2 week sprints.
- Hold Specialists accountable for task completion and high-quality work.
- Project Management experience, ideally in a media agency, advertising agency, web development environment, media outlet.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is considered a huge asset.
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at any given time within scope, timeline, and quality expectations.
- Experience managing Marketing projects.
- Experience with Function Point is an asset
• Flexible work arrangments
• Competitive salaries
• Comprehensive health, dental, and eye care
• 3 Weeks paid time off
• Casual dress code