TC Group of Companies is seeking applicants for the position of Property Manager. The Property manager is responsible for all aspects of day to day operations of the properties. The Property Manger handles tenant concerns, service requests and preventative maintenance.
- Manage the day to day activities of companies, residential and commercial properties including leasing
- Supervise Property management staff, Maintenance staff, Caretakers and Contractors
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as new tenant viewings, site inspections, cleaning, maintenance work orders and building repairs and snow removal
- Oversee purchasing of supplies and services and inventory control
- Ensure properties are properties are rented
- Oversee rent collections
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents, forecasting requirements and enforcing rules of occupancy
Success as a Property Manager calls for a solid professional background that includes:
- Providing exceptional customer service, every day.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Valid Driver License and Drivers Abstract required
- Must be bondable
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel