The Registered Nurses Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut has a place on its team for a knowledgeable, personable, and experienced Registration Coordinator.
This job is located in Yellowknife
Please apply with cover letter and resume to Denise Bowen, email@example.com, no later than 4:00pm, Jan 18th, 2019.
As the Registration Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for nurses and employers in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut regarding nursing registration. Primary responsibilities include compiling and organizing all registration applications and files and compiling statistical data for internal and external reports.
- Minimum 2 years’ administrative experience is required, experience in a health care setting and post-secondary education in business administration would be an asset.
- Working and advanced knowledge of Windows Programs – word processing, excel, database, e-mail and websites. Must be able to converse knowledgeably with computer consultants/contractors.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem-solve independently.
- Must have a satisfactory criminal records check.