Aurora Village is a tourism operator in Yellowknife, NT, is looking for a permanent full-time Reservation Supervisor.
Compensation and benefit:
- $22.00 / hour, 40 hrs/week
- 4% Vacation Pay
- Work Location: 4709 Franklin Ave, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2P4
Please send your resume to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: 867-669-0106 (Only those selected for an interview will be contacted)
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of reservation clerks.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit reports to the management team
- Train staff in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Perform the same duties as reservation clerks
Education, Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of secondary school is required
- 1-2 years of experience as a reservation clerk is required
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills in English required, both written and verbal, as the position
requires email and phone communication with local Canadian suppliers.
- During busy tour season overtime is required, payable according to current NT Employment Standards