CopperHouse Eatery + Lounge is looking for servers for a new restaurant and lounge in Yellowknife! Full- and part-time positions available.
Basic job duties:
- The Server position requires that Servers be on their feet throughout their shift for up to 5 hours continuous.
- Greet Customers with smile and warm polite greeting and provides polite and genuine hospitality and service in a courteous manner.
- Refer to server handbook regarding Points of Service for further responsibilities
- Be able to navigate credit card processing and daily adding and subtracting in closing out and reconciliation of daily sales in assigned tables
- Be able to answer questions regarding the menu offering, preparations, ingredients and be a resource regarding allergies.
- Ability to “up-sell” and offer menu and daily and weekly special information to guests
- Has ability to utilize computer and point of sales system operations and execution
- Be able to understand and read and write in English
- Be able to answer basic questions for guests concerning the history of the restaurant, building and offer directions within the restaurant such as the bar, restrooms, etc.
- Be able to communicate with fellow staff and managers effectively and politely
- Other administrative communications needs as required.
Copperhouse has strong local roots, but will be serving up innovative food, along with first-rate service and ambiance, at a level not seen in the city before. We house-made recipes in an open kitchen, meat smoked in -house, fresh bread baked on site and artisan pizzas, 12 specialty and craft beers on tap, a welcoming wine list and tempting craft cocktails.